We’re going to stick with the revised format this week – we’re going long on news with Adam, then diving right in to the sponsor interview with Zane Lackey of Signal Sciences.
A bunch of you heard my long form, Soap Box interview with Zane from a few weeks back. We’re extending that interview out a bit in this week’s interview. Zane will be outlining what he thinks needs to change in DevSecOps tooling and workflow for things to really work nicely – it’s just a solid 12 minutes of good thinking and advice, that interview, so do stick around for it.
Adam Boileau will join the show to recap the week’s news:
- Australia and Japan to ban Huawei from their 5G builds
- Struts bug: Big deal or meh?
- Voting machine maker ES&S rebuked by researchers AND US gov
- The DNC phish that wasn’t
- Recapping Andy Greenberg’s Maersk/Notpetya coverage
- Instagram adds real 2FA
- Windows privesc 0day on teh twittarz
- T-Mobile pwned harder than it initially admitted
- Log in to Windows with Google accounts
- Some hilarious Lazarus group shenanigans
- Much, much more