On this week’s show we’ll be running through the week’s security news, then diving right on in to a sponsor interview with Lauren Pearl of Trail of Bits. She’s joining us to talk about something Trail of Bits have been up to lately: adding features to open source software – and auditing open source software – on behalf of its customers.
I do have a feature interview this week, but it’s a long one so I’ll be breaking that out in to a separate podcast. It’s a nice long chat with Bob Lord, the CSO for the Democratic National Committee. You know, the guy who hid “the server”.
The news we’re covering this week:
- Melbourne teenager hacky-hack hacks Apple
- Facebook nukes Iranian and RU influence ops
- Report: Sealed court order seeks Facebook Messenger E2E intercept
- USG ditches PPD-20 equities process
- A look at “Intrusion Truth” CN operator doxing ring
- Microsoft kills RU phishing domains
- PLUS MOAR