On this week’s show we hear from Greg Shipley. Greg works at an initiative spun up by In-Q-Tel called Cyber Reboot. Its goal is to develop open source tools that can push things forward in security – things the private sector aren’t doing.
He’ll be telling us about some changes his colleagues have made to tcpdump, which, if they ever manage to get the changes adopted, could actually be quite useful to the security community.
This week’s show is brought to you by Duo Security! And Duo’s very own Dave Lewis will be joining us this week to talk about the roadblocks you might face if you’re trying to head down the BeyondCorp road to the deperimiterised nirvana!
Adam Boileau drops in to discuss the week’s news, including:
- COSCO shipping ransomwared into oblivion
- DHS warning on impending ERP attacks
- Charges against SIM-swap cryptocurrency thief
- Google’s “Shielded VMs”
- Google’s launch of its own hardware security tokens
- Master134 malvertising campaign
- New Kronos version
- NetSpectre attacks
- Bluetooth bugs
- Much, much more