No feature interview in this week’s show, we go long on news instead. Adam Boileau joins the podcast to talk through the week’s infosec news, including:
- Confusion reigns in David Sanger vs FireEye spat
- Reality Winner pleads guilty
- PEXA property settlement platform users fleeced
- US Supreme Court decides location info requires a warrant
- The Apple unlock bug that wasn’t
This week’s show is brought to you by Thinkst Canary. Thinkst’s very own Marco Slaviero joins us in this week’s sponsor segment to talk about how some vendors are derping out when it comes to creating needlessly complicated “deception platforms”.