This week’s show is just the news segment and sponsor interview. But, as always, there’s plenty to discuss with our news guest Adam Boileau!
In this week’s sponsor interview we’ll be hearing from Timothy Keeler from Remediant.
Remediant is a small but growing company that does privileged account management stuff, but they’re not a password vault. Tim’s joining us this week to walk through some of the challenges of managing privileged access in devops environments and also to talk a bit about some of the challenges around single sign on and privilege management. It’s all good stuff, and it’s coming up after the news.
- Philippine’s financial institutions cautioned after Malaysia Central Bank counters cyber attack
- Major U.S. pipeline disrupted by cyberattack on transaction software
- The Under Armour Hack Was Even Worse Than It Had To Be | WIRED
- Panerabread.com Leaks Millions of Customer Records — Krebs on Security
- Baltimore’s 911 system, Boeing join Atlanta in week of crypto-malware outbreaks | Ars Technica
- Authenticity Matters: The IRA Has No Place on Facebook | Facebook Newsroom
- Chrome Is Scanning Files on Your Computer, and People Are Freaking Out - Motherboard
- The Pentagon's latest bug bounty target is its travel booking system
- Georgia Senate Passes Bill That Criminalizes Unauthorized Pen-Tests
- Alleged NSA leaker seeks to subpoena major cybersecurity companies, intel agencies
- John Bolton, cyber warrior - POLITICO
- Two founders of cryptocurrency offering arrested, charged with fraud | Ars Technica
- MITRE Offers ATT&CK-Based Evaluations of Post-Exploit Detection Products | The MITRE Corporation
- Extradited Russian pleads not guilty to massive LinkedIn breach
- Lizard Squad's '@fbiarelosers' hacker gets smaller sentence for helping FBI arrest his friends
- The fear over WannaCry is still very real
- Tor Project Discontinues Tor Messenger After Only 2.5 Years
- macOS High Sierra Logs Encryption Passwords in Plaintext for APFS External Drives
- Section 301 FINAL.PDF
- Success Story - Remediant