There’s no feature interview in this week’s edition, just a slightly longer news session with Adam Boileau, then it’s straight into this week’s sponsor interview.
Adam and I will be speaking about:
- Charges against Russian officials involved in the DNC hack
- Confirmation of Russian involvement in Ukraine artillery targeting app
- Attribution claims in Bad Rabbit campaign
- “Hack Back” bill is picking up steam
- 1 million installations of counterfeit WhatsApp clone
- A properly awful Tor browser bug
- The cryptocurrency comedies/tragedies of the week
Marco Slaviero is this week’s sponsor guest. He’ll be along with a radical marketing approach: He’ll be telling us what Canaries can’t do! But you know what? It’s a useful thought exercise. He’ll also update us on the latest stuff they’re doing in the cloud. They’ve got some new VMWare virtual canaries too.