On this week’s show Patrick Gray and Adam Boileau discuss recent security news, including:
- The United States backing away from “releasing the hounds”
- Apple has dropped its lawsuit against Corellium
- “Activists” dox Belarusian security apparatus
- Another sign hiding IR reports behind legal privilege is looking shaky
- Apple implements new child protection tech
- Much, much more
After this week’s news we’ll hear from Matt Cauthorn from ExtraHop Networks in this week’s sponsor interview. We’ll be talking about ransomware hack and leak and about how ransomware crews are losing credibility. You used to be able to actually trust them to just unlock you or keep your data private, but that’s not so much the case anymore.