On this week’s show Patrick Gray and Adam Boileau discuss the week’s security news, including:
- Royal Mail attack was LockBit and GCHQ will probably “bust some heads”
- CircleCI’s incident report and the problem with malwared endpoints in the Zero Trust age
- Cloudflare backs Mastodon
- Paul Nakasone: NSA did some great stuff! It was really good!
- Cisco won’t patch SMB routers sold in 2020
- Much, much more
This week’s show is brought to you by Material Security. Material co-founder Ryan Noon and Snowflake’s head of cybersecurity strategy Omer Singer are this week’s sponsor guests.