On this week’s show Patrick Gray and Adam Boileau discuss the week’s security news, including:
- Activists who are totally not Israeli military hackers make Iranian steel mills firebally
- Chinese APT crews use ransomware to muddy attribution
- Attackers are now ransoming cloud access
- Chinese APTs using building control systems for persistence and stealth
- USA, UK and NZ govts issue PowerShell advice
- Much, much more
This week’s show is brought to you by Material Security. JJ Agha, CISO at Compass, joins the show to talk about how he’s using it to make phishing triage and automation less traumatic.