On this week’s show Patrick and Adam discuss the week’s security news, including:
- KSA uses SS7 to track its citizens in USA
- Governments begin virus tracking through personal devices
- FBI warns of Iran-linked crew in yer supply chains
- Voatz gets booted from HackerOne
- All the cloud and Zoom drama
(PLEASE NOTE: This is a re-post. Looks like our CDN mangled the initial mp3 for some regions. Should work ok now. - Pat)
This week’s show is brought to you by Signal Sciences. Instead of interviewing one of their people, they suggested we interview Andrew Becherer in this week’s sponsor interview.
Andrew runs security for Iterable, but before that he ran the security program at DataDog. He’ll be along after this week’s news to talk about how much easier it is to stand up a security program in 2020 as opposed to the last time he did it five or so years ago
You can subscribe to the new Risky Business newsletter, Seriously Risky Business, here.
You can subscribe to our new YouTube channel here.