RB2: F-Secure Press Panel: The future of the digital economy
F-secure flew its chief research officer, Mikko Hypponen, out to Australia last week to meet the press. The company hosted an event -- the F-Secure Future of the Digital Economy Forum -- and invited a bunch of very interesting panellists to discuss the state of information security today. They asked Risky Business to moderate and record the session.
The panellists were:
- Mikko Hypponen, chief research officer, F-Secure
- Graham Ingram, managing director of AusCERT
- Neil Gaughan, national manager of the Australian Federal Police’s High Tech Crime Operations
- Nick Abrahams, national leader of Deacons’ technology, media & telecommunications group
- Michael Lonie, policy manager for the Australian Retailers Association
- Crispin Tristram, consumer online general manager for Singtel Optus
In the interests of disclosure, Risky Business was paid to moderate and record this event.
It was a genuinely interesting discussion, and we're podcasting the whole thing, more or less unedited. So here it is -- last Wednesday's F-Secure future of the digital economy forum, held at the ocean room at Sydney's overseas passenger terminal at Circular Quay West. Enjoy.
PLUS all your regular news...3 days 1 hour ago
There's news that doesn't involve AshMad, I swear!3 days 1 hour ago
This week's show features surprise guest: Cold and flu!1 week 3 days ago
So how about that data breach no one is talking about?1 week 3 days ago
The plans. They change.1 week 4 days ago