RB2: F-Secure Press Panel: The future of the digital economy
F-secure flew its chief research officer, Mikko Hypponen, out to Australia last week to meet the press. The company hosted an event -- the F-Secure Future of the Digital Economy Forum -- and invited a bunch of very interesting panellists to discuss the state of information security today. They asked Risky Business to moderate and record the session.
The panellists were:
- Mikko Hypponen, chief research officer, F-Secure
- Graham Ingram, managing director of AusCERT
- Neil Gaughan, national manager of the Australian Federal Police’s High Tech Crime Operations
- Nick Abrahams, national leader of Deacons’ technology, media & telecommunications group
- Michael Lonie, policy manager for the Australian Retailers Association
- Crispin Tristram, consumer online general manager for Singtel Optus
In the interests of disclosure, Risky Business was paid to moderate and record this event.
It was a genuinely interesting discussion, and we're podcasting the whole thing, more or less unedited. So here it is -- last Wednesday's F-Secure future of the digital economy forum, held at the ocean room at Sydney's overseas passenger terminal at Circular Quay West. Enjoy.
Drama in the world of anonymity and privacy...3 days 20 hours ago
All the news we could be bothered with...3 days 20 hours ago
Elinor Mills talks infosec marketing and PR...1 week 3 days ago
This week's links!1 week 3 days ago
...and all sorts of other news...2 weeks 3 days ago