RB2: F-Secure Press Panel: The future of the digital economy
F-secure flew its chief research officer, Mikko Hypponen, out to Australia last week to meet the press. The company hosted an event -- the F-Secure Future of the Digital Economy Forum -- and invited a bunch of very interesting panellists to discuss the state of information security today. They asked Risky Business to moderate and record the session.
The panellists were:
- Mikko Hypponen, chief research officer, F-Secure
- Graham Ingram, managing director of AusCERT
- Neil Gaughan, national manager of the Australian Federal Police’s High Tech Crime Operations
- Nick Abrahams, national leader of Deacons’ technology, media & telecommunications group
- Michael Lonie, policy manager for the Australian Retailers Association
- Crispin Tristram, consumer online general manager for Singtel Optus
In the interests of disclosure, Risky Business was paid to moderate and record this event.
It was a genuinely interesting discussion, and we're podcasting the whole thing, more or less unedited. So here it is -- last Wednesday's F-Secure future of the digital economy forum, held at the ocean room at Sydney's overseas passenger terminal at Circular Quay West. Enjoy.
Are 950m devices really at risk? Joshua Drake talks Stagefright bugs...3 days 3 hours ago
Pwnage and carnage. You know, business as usual...3 days 3 hours ago
PLUS: Lame duck Obama goes YOLO...1 week 2 days ago
PLUS Dave Jorm talks Red Star OS...1 week 3 days ago
Infidelity and automotive, the gifts that keep on giving!1 week 3 days ago